I’m going to let you guys in on a little secret…. I love “Friday Favourites” posts. This goes back to the endless Etsy wishlist mentioned in my intro post, which in reality is not solely based on Etsy. There’s also plenty saved in my Amazon wishlist, cluttered on my “Lust List” board on Pinterest, and tucked into every nook and cranny of my internet browser.
One of my favourite FF posts to look for at the end of the week comes from The Dainty Squid, and really I love just about everything she posts (not to mention her fantastic hair) so you guys should definitely go and check out her blog if you haven’t already.
Since I love everyone else’s FFs so much I thought it quite appropriate that I do my own, so without further ado here are my Friday Favourites for the week in no particular order:
1. How cool is this realistic bear bean bag chair by Chic Sin Design?? I’ve had this saved in my Etsy favourites for a really long time and I just stumbled across it and fell in love all over again.
2. Check out eglads Rude Foxes collection. Seriously, the whole collection adorable and full of sass.
2. Speaking of sass, I love this “like a girl” bracelet from Cents of Style. Just imagine doing something super rad that maybe you were told wasn’t for girls while wearing this bracelet and flaunting it proudly. Who run the world?
4. I love rings and I need about a million more of them, and I definitely wouldn’t complain if these geometric marble and gold rings by fifthandmae were a part of that.
5. I really want one of these faux taxidermy deer from WhiteFauxTaxidermy in my house, and I honestly can’t decide which color I like better. (they also have a super cool unicorn piece if that’s more up your alley)
That’s it for this week! I’m going to practice my self control and stop here, and dream about the day when I can afford to splurge on some of my favourite things. I hope you guys enjoy these types of posts as much as I do and if you find any super cool things you’d think I’d like please don’t hesitate to link them in the comments.