It’s Friday. You guys know the drill. 👌
- In love with this daisy hair comb by Collected Edition (not so in love with the price)
- I’ve had a mega yearning for new bathing suits lately and this Victoria Secret bathing suit top is definitely high on that list.
- ….and so is this one (which unfortunately is “not currently available” in this colour) What can I say? I’m Florida born and raised. #midwinterbathingsuitshopping
- I’ve also really been wanting a new laptop lately since I’ve been spending so much time on my 5 year old HP that can’t hold a charge anymore and sounds louder than a dinosaur. It’s served me well so far, but seriously…how pretty is this HP Spectre x360?! That copper trim, though. *heart eyes* Realistically I won’t be getting one anytime soon though.
- I’ve been looking for a longer virgo constellation necklace to stack with my shorter virgo sign necklace that I wear on a near daily basis, and I kind of love this one from Zenned Out. I’m not even really into zodiac signs or horoscopes or anything, I just like the design and to me it’s more like a birthstone (sapphire ftw).
- Is it weird to like a stamp, because I’m super into these from extase.
- These are exactly the droids I’m looking for. (Prints from DEPdesigns)
- Emily Winfield Martin, the black apple on Etsy, is an amazing artists and I love her prints. It was kind of hard to narrow down my favourites, so instead of cluttering the post with a million pictures I’m just going to post a few and then highly suggest that you visit her shop to see the rest!
How could you not love them??? I mean you could…but you would be wrong. (just kidding)
These posts are giving me too many excuses to browse cute shops online for hours. Then again, now I can just say I’m a very well informed shopper. Sounds like a good excuse to me!