Hope everyone’s been having a good week. Here’s to Friday!
1. Feed the Bees Seeds from Smart Seeds; I love this mix from Smart seeds! They have thrown together a mix of wildflower seeds that bees love to help attract and feed them. The listing gives more information about why bees are attracted to these flowers and what kind are included. I definitely suggest reading it if you’re interested like I am. (If you couldn’t tell by my tattoo… I really love bees, guys)
2. Dusty Bookshelf Candle by Form & Flux; sign me up. If I could be surrounded by the smell of old books 24/7 I think I would be okay with that.
3. Good Vibes Only Neon Sign by Marcus Conrad Poston; someone please help me justify spending almost a thousand dollars on a light up sign because I need it bad. Also could someone lend me $1000?
4. Geometric Glass Terrarium by Waen; not to be repetitive, but…. I need it.
5. White Marble Soy Wax Candle by Candle Co 1; this is more than I would ever reasonably spend on one candle ($58.39), but look how pretty it is……. and I would totally keep that killer marble jar for something once the candle is used up.
6. Vintage Beni Ourain from Zine Interiors; I’m kind of in love with this rug. Too bad I’ll never be able to afford it either. (apparently today’s theme is 2rich4u)
7. Prints by Beauchamping; this is another one where I couldn’t pick just one, so here are my 2 favourites that I would absolutely hang in my house. (definitely go to his shop to check out these out closer, especially The Heavens, since it’s too small to properly see here)
I think I’d like to just fill my life with beautiful things. That wouldn’t be so bad, would it?