Back at it, guys, and I found some good ones this week! Check it.
1. Tie Dye Rope Dog Leashes by Green Trout Outfitters; I’ve posted these before, in fact I already own the aqua ombre one, but I just love them so much. I really REALLY want both of these, but I’m trying to save money right now for my house 💔
2. Baby Beni Vintage Beni Ourain Moroccan Rug by Atelier688; I feel like this could be a really simple DIY project when I get my own place if I just found a plain rug and dyed or sewed the pattern into it.
3. Nocturn Alley Candle by Form & Flux; I just really love these candles guys. I think I want to buy like a million of them. LOOK IT HAS GLITTER
4. Custom Puppy Portraits by Sidekick Portraits; This might be the cutest thing ever.
5. Mexican Blanket from Sonoran Supply Co; I’ve always had a thing for these blankets.
6. LG Phone Cases from Momscase; These are a little exciting to me because of the weird LGG4 shape with the buttons on the back. I love the phone, but they don’t make a lot of cases for it.
Have a good weekend, everyone, and if you ever want to share some of your favourites with me just drop them in the comments! Especially if you make your own stuff, I love supporting individuals over corporations ✌️